September 6, 2008
The Home Stretch
Well, we're now in the baby home stretch; 30 weeks! They boy is due November 12th. I've been blessed with great health during the pregnancy. Besides a couple of weeks of having to curl up on the bathroom floor at work in the morning, no other sickness. (Thank goodness, because bathroom floors of hospitals don't really feel that clean.) We've decided on Joshua David for a name. Josh's hobbies right now include karate and soccer with his mother as a target. Not that I mind... he scared us earlier this summer with no movements for 2 days that lead to an emergency ultrasound at the doc's office. He was fine (folded in half with both feet above his head), and I promised him that I would never complain about him kicking me again. We go in next Friday for another ultrasound because the doctor says I am not measuring big enough for this stage and she wants to see how he is doing. Plus he was still in the breech position. I really don't look like I'm supposed to have a baby in 2 months, or at least that's what everyone tells me. My tummy isn't that big (though I think it's rather large) so it does make me a little nervous. I'm sure everything is fine because all the other tests and ultrasounds have been normal. I just want him to be healthy and normal!
brought to you by
Lauren
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
We hope all goes well for you and Josh. Or is it Joshua?!
HA HA!! You have caved like all of us! I do hope the baby is doing well. I am glad to see you on board so that I can get to see more of you!! Isn't it wonderful to finally know that the end is coming? I know exactly how you feel on wishing the baby is healthy and well.
yay, you joined the blog club! i am having my baby in 12 days at the latest! can you believe it, #2? I am getting induced the 24th, if she has not come yet. Exciting! I didnt realize you were already 30 weeks! Congrats, I am glad you had a good pregnancy!
Post a Comment