I normally don't post stuff like this, but thought I'd toss it out there because it's a program that has actually given me some free stuff. It's called SwagBucks and you can learn more by clicking HERE. (Or the little icon I put over on the right.) It works by giving you points to use their search engines. They also have bonus point giveaways and surveys. You can also get two points for every dollar you send at their sponsored stores, like Walmart, Target, Best Buy, Gamestop, etc, but you have to wait for the end of their return policy before the points are rewarded. I've been a member for about a month and I've earned enough points for $10 worth of Amazon.com gift cards. This was just from a few surveys and the normal web browsing I do in a day.
I've found using sites like this can help pay for things that I don't really want to spend our hard-earned cash on. Over at e-rewards, I've been completing their surveys for a year now and I've gotten over $100 dollars worth of gift cards to Gamestop. This allows us to get the video games that David likes to play but have cringe-inducing costs. (Please note that the only reason e-rewards is worth anything is that they have the Gamestop gift cards. If you don't want to buy video game stuff, then don't bother because the rest of their rewards are dumb.)
So if you don't mind letting Big Brother monitor your web browsing, providing research groups with answers about your spending habits or filling in your age and zip code for the zillionth time on a survey (why don't they just keep that info on file????) then this is a nice way to make a little money.
1 comment:
I agree. I'm doing mostly inboxdollars.com, but it's been nice to see my money build. I hate that I don't qualify for 60% of the surveys I try to take, but it's still nice. They even have grocery coupons and you get $.10 for every coupon you use.
Post a Comment