I was able to accompany Josh on his very first school field trip last month when his preschool group visited a local farm and pumpkin patch. There were a few hiccups along the way (total meltdown about wearing a school shirt and then a hissy fit when we left the goats to ride the tractor) but for the most part he did a great job. Because I had Sam with me I drove myself and Josh rode the bus all by himself for the first time ever. He sat with one of the teachers and did great.
You would think it would kill the kid to smile for the camera now and then.
Josh with his classmates. The tall girl and the short little boy on the far left are siblings that came along. There were only six kids in his class at the time, though another girl has joined them since. Josh LOVES going to school and asks every day if he's going to see his friends.
No comments:
Post a Comment