April 10, 2009

Six Months






Josh is six months old today. Here are some recent photos that we've taken of our little guy.
He loves to look out the window at the cars.
















Wazzzz up?

























Josh is fascinated by the TV and will contort himself into the oddest positions to be able to see it.

4 comments:

The Marley Family said...

Happy Half Birthday Josh! I cannot believe he is already 6 months! Wow, time flies. Cute pics!

Brittney said...

I love the third picture from the bottom.... the "AHHHHHHH!!!!" one. =)

Ashley said...

I absolutely love the slide show. Nice job.

Anonymous said...

So, the CUTEST pic I've seen of Josh yet is the first one (at the top) in his bumbo! Oh my goodness. I knew he was cute, but that confirmed the truth! What a keeper! I love the one in the bumbo that's all apendiges (yeah right, I'm so not looking up how to spell that right!), too! LOL! great toes!