Our Halloween this year was all about pirates!


I have to admit, I think my guys are the most handsome pirates around!


Our church had a big Halloween party for all the kids, and asked families to decorate rooms so that the kids could go around and trick or treat inside. It was a LOT of fun, but in order to get our 'treasure' (gold chocolate coins and other gold/silver wrapped candies) they had to become honorary members of our crew.
I have to admit, I think my guys are the most handsome pirates around!
Our church had a big Halloween party for all the kids, and asked families to decorate rooms so that the kids could go around and trick or treat inside. It was a LOT of fun, but in order to get our 'treasure' (gold chocolate coins and other gold/silver wrapped candies) they had to become honorary members of our crew.
For the actual night of Halloween, we stayed home, watched the football game and had a nice evening with friends. And yes, Josh actually did wear that hat all night without taking it off.

4 comments:
You guys look great! Love the pirate theme room. Sounds like a good time. :)
WOW! what fun! Nick won't do stuff like that! Claire was a ninja---cheapest costume I could find last year.
I LOVE your costumes, they're so detailed. Super cute and good job keeping that hat on Josh.
Thanks! Our costumes came from thrift store items (except the hat and dreads, which would be gross) so I feel pretty economical. Josh's costume is from ON, but it was half price, so I think it was a pretty good deal.
Post a Comment