March 2, 2010

HOORAY!!!

After four months of searching, David finally got a job! It is for a local accounting firm and it sounds like it is going to be a great job that his career can grow in. Today I have literally cried tears of joy. Thank you Heavenly Father for giving us the wonderful blessing.

6 comments:

Madame Palmkey said...

Congratulations!!! Where will he be working? Oh, and are you looking forward to the next 35 years of tax seasons? Sigh...

The Marley Family said...

That is GREAT news! Congrats to you!

Ashley said...

Congrats, again!!

Anonymous said...

Yay!

Mindy said...

I have read this message over email, FB, and now your blog. I jump for joy each time I read it! How fantastic! Maybe you & Mhana can keep each other company during the next 35 years of tax season...

The TAUFA'S said...

Congrats and isn't wonderful when the Lord helps us out! I'm excited for you guys, good luck apartment hunting.