December 3, 2008

Jekyll and Hyde


This baby seems to have a split personality, so we call him Jekyll or Hyde depending on what he is doing. The first picture (yes, that's throw-up all over his head...) is a Mr. Hyde moment. Have you seen the previews for the Reese Witherspoon movie 'Four Christmases'? You know the scene where the baby projectile vomits all over her? That was me. Both Josh and I had to get hosed off in the shower after that one. And then he can be such a sweet and lovable baby! The picture in the bear outfit just seems to say, "Aren't I the cutest baby?" (or maybe Josh's saying "will someone please take this ridiculous outfit off me...)

3 comments:

The TAUFA'S said...

I'm sorry to hear that you have a Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde personality going on. Eventually, he will figure out what he wants to be. Isn't it great how you learn patience? Love the pictures and it looks like you had a good Thanksgiving. Lillian is going to love your page when I show it to her after work (well, maybe in the morning since I get off at 10pm). Hope the season goes well. Enjoy all the family.

Ashley said...

Adorable! Ya gotta love it! Otherwise, it's too overwhelming...

Anonymous said...

nick's name for claire when she's hard is: monster...But lately it has become an affectionate title...