Merry Christmas to all our friends and family. We hope you can spend today and tomorrow surrounded by loved ones as we will be doing. I am thankful for Jesus Christ and for His Gospel that teaches us the importance of family and gives us the opportunity to be with them forever. I hope that we can instill in our son and future children the importance of remembering our Savior this time of the year (and all year) instead of getting caught up in the materialism and commercialism. It is through Him and our Father in Heaven that we receive all our blessings. I am very thankful that He blessed me with such a great family and let me marry into another wonderful family. Merry Christmas to all and may we remember the true reason for the season.
December 24, 2008
Reason for the Season
Merry Christmas to all our friends and family. We hope you can spend today and tomorrow surrounded by loved ones as we will be doing. I am thankful for Jesus Christ and for His Gospel that teaches us the importance of family and gives us the opportunity to be with them forever. I hope that we can instill in our son and future children the importance of remembering our Savior this time of the year (and all year) instead of getting caught up in the materialism and commercialism. It is through Him and our Father in Heaven that we receive all our blessings. I am very thankful that He blessed me with such a great family and let me marry into another wonderful family. Merry Christmas to all and may we remember the true reason for the season.
brought to you by
Lauren
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment