December 15, 2008

White Christmas?

We had our first snow last night! This is big for us because being in the valley, we hardly ever get snow and when we do, it usually seems to be in January or February. I took Josh out for his first look at snow, but since it was actually snowing and wet flakes were dropping on his face, I quickly took him back inside. (If you zoom in on the picture, you can see Josh isn't too happy...) David is out shoveling and salting the walkways so no one gets hurt. The snow is fairly dry, but there is a nasty layer of ice underneath it. The temperature out right now says it is 23 degrees!

1 comment:

The TAUFA'S said...

For some reason I thought you got more snow then we do up in Vancouver?! I'm glad that everything worked out well with family, insurance and Josh growing so big! I hope all goes well over the Christmas season.