August 28, 2009

Crawling

Josh has started to crawl. Actually, its more of a scooting army shuffle using all body parts including his head. At 10 1/2 months, we'll take it and are glad that he's finally reached this milestone. Josh's favorite thing is electrical cords and between laptops, Xbox and fans, there's no shortage of them within his reach. We're going to have to get creative here.

In other non-baby news, we had a Greek food day yesterday. Went down to the local specialty foods market and picked up some greek yogurt, a peach smoothie drink (all it was written in greek, but at least there was pictures) and a delicious salad of tiny roma tomatoes and feta cheese, drenched in (I think) olive oil and some type of green stringy herb and pepper. I'm no cook so I couldn't tell you exactly what was in it, but it was very good.

3 comments:

doodooguru said...

I love the resting and clapping for himself. After I saw him get into a bear crawl the other night, I am sure that kid is going to be walking sooner than you think. Then you will be wishing for the "when does kid go to nursery" milestone! :)

The Marley Family said...

Super cute video. He is such a big boy! Congrats Josh!

deb sorensen said...

Rolly-Polly-Ollie! So great! Go Josh! Go Josh!