August 16, 2009
Slide Shows
If you look over to the right, you'll see icons for our slide shows. We're still working out the kinks. When you click on it, it should open a new tab on your browser and start automatically. If you wouldn't mind opening them and taking a look, then leaving a comment on whether or not you can view them properly I would appreciate it. The Europe one seems to be doing fine, but the other ones either are cutting off the vertical shots or filling up the whole screen with a blurry image on my laptop, but look fine on David's computer. Go figure. Anyhow, you don't have to sit through the whole show (unless you have some time to kill) but just take a peek and let me know! Thanks!
brought to you by
Lauren
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
They all looked great to me and came in perfectly on my computer. Your pictures are just gorgeous. You've done a lot of incredible, super fun stuff. :) I LOVED the family pics by the blossoming trees! Where did you find that spot?! I will miss those come spring.
The slide show worked well, but in your post you mention the icons to the left and I see them on the right. Hope you're looking for these, too.
-deb
Now it says to the right. Thanks
Post a Comment