This face pretty much sums up our day. Someday he will be really glad we like to take trips and go places. Someday. Not that day.
Josh is making peace with the monkey backpack, but still does NOT enjoy the leash restriction. I finally got him to smile with silly voices and funny dances that if anyone was watching me in the parking lot, probably would think that I'm a total whack job. Some days that description isn't too far off...
Again, he has on his pouty face. Is it just me, or does anyone else find it funny how in all these pictures it looks like there is a money sneaking up on him? No? Perhaps I'm just sleep deprived. I do have a nasty cold, compounded by the radiating facial pain left from Josh's latest headbutt. He (on accident) slammed his head into my nose. I heard a crack, saw stars and now I've had a dull ache for a day and a half. I don't think its broken, but it sure hurts. Ah, the joys of children no one ever tells you about.
3 comments:
The headbutt to the nose thing happened to me a couple weeks ago! Van came over to me just as I was getting up from a chair.....and my nose got in the way. It got swollen too (I felt like Marsha Brady). Awful pain--I feel for you.
Josh has a cute grumpy face.
That little monkey backpack/leash is the cutest! So glad that you didn't break your nose! I've had a couple of run-ins like that. No good.
I think the monkey is adorable!
Post a Comment