Unless little Mr. Contrary decides to mess up well-laid plans, I will be induced next Wednesday night. I feel so much better knowing that there's a plan now and that I won't have to deal with all this pain (apparently back labor) for more than five more days. Of course, then I'll have to deal with a whole new type of pain, but at least with that I get to be holding a sweet little baby fresh from Heaven.
That schedule will actually work out well because Thursday and Friday are good days for David to take off work, nor will it mess up my parents' weekend plans. (Just kidding, Mom!) Everyone is looking forward to meeting you, Baby Ben!
1 comment:
It is such a relief when they give you a date.
They did that for my second (well really first and second) but with Weston my date was Saturday and he came Thursday night/Friday morning (way to be stubborn Wes). I think it was the relief of knowing that a real end was in sight that made me able to relax and get things rolling.
Hope little Ben will be willing to vacate the premesis without too much of a fight.
You are in our thoughts and prayers.
Post a Comment