Are you aware that I have one of the most adorable infants on the face of the earth?
I mean, look at that cutey-patootie widdle face!
(shaking head)
Hold on, let me get my adult conversation skills back...
Alright, that's better. Something about being around a small baby makes an adult's voice go up about two octaves and then their vocab turns into mush.
Here we see Ben rockin' the hippie hat on a trip out into the freezing world and the latest in Natty gear. Too bad the official UO football jersey Ben has won't fit him until next fall. Hopefully our team will have another spectacular season?
Josh and Ben have perfected the art of ignoring each other.
This shirt was appropriate after Ben did a marvelous gastrointestinal interpretation of Mt. Vesuvius.
On day when Ben refused to go down for a nap, I decided to take his one month pictures. It promptly put him to sleep.
I shall call this one "Coyote in a Trap."
1 comment:
Oh wow! I hope it never gets that hard with Tara...According to daddy, she did great :) Here's hoping it continues! I love your blog, by the way-you crack me up :)
Post a Comment