January 22, 2011

Proof that I'm a Mommy-dork

What does it say about my life when I get excited about diaper rash cream?  If you're like my husband, your eyes are rolling right now.  Perhaps a slight little sigh of "you poor woman, you don't get out much do you?"
Well, no, I hardly ever leave the house now, but that's besides the point.  You wouldn't want to leave either if you had to practically pack a caravan of supplies and then wrestle two monkeys at the same time.  I swear, I need to channel my inner Hindu goddess Durga (she has 10 arms) to be able to get things done sometimes.

That's why I was so excited to find this diaper rash cream.  It works like a deodorant stick.  Just spin it, apply to baby bum and viola, no messy fingers.  It's small enough to fit into my diaper holder too.  A bonus?  With a double coupon I only paid a pittance for it.

Yeah, it's the little things in life that get me excited right now.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hmmm- very intriguing! Never heard of it but it sounds very cool. You're right- it is the little things that make life exciting.

Lulu said...

I love it! Where do they sell it at?

Lauren said...

Albertsons. Get a coupon online and then wait for the double your coupon deal to get a total of $2 off.

Carina & Dan said...

I would just worry about germs contaminating the container. I can wash my finger at least.