We're still here. Tax season is still odious. The light is visible at the end of the tunnel though. Except now I'm sick, as well as all three boys. Ben and Sam are the worst, with snotty noses and coughs. Sam only takes tiny catnaps and is generally pretty discontent with everything. He's close to crawling and his inability to get places frustrated him even before he got sick. Josh and Ben both have short fuses, so there's been lots of fighting, crying and screaming going on here. Add to all this an unfortunate incident with a raspberry jam jar, a two year old who sneaks off his diaper and hides poo piles and dirty dish breeding program and I just seem to barely be keeping my head above water.
But things will get better. David will soon be home again. We'll get over these colds. The sun will come out and we're going to get bicycles and a trailer. Sam will figure out how to crawl and that will force me to keep things cleaner.
I'll just dig out the snorkel until then.
No comments:
Post a Comment