January 12, 2009

Vintage Lauren & David

I wanted to post something but my life at the moment isn't full of intrigue and excitement, and I don't really have anything to say about our current state of affairs. So I was looking through our old pictures and thought I might interest you (depending if you're bored too) into some looks back at the good ol' days of early marriage.

"Look, the waves are getting bigger!" - David, 2007
Right now I am a slight bit nervous, seeing as that I think my husband was born with no fear (or was that common sense in respect to the power of nature?)
After this big wave I gently suggested that we move to another area...

1 comment:

The TAUFA'S said...

It is great to see all of your pictures. I guess I have been lax and it was nice to catch up! Glad all is working out. Work is never fun now that there is a little one home, but you will survive.