Here is breakfast at our hotel, the Beach Club, with Minnie, Goofy and Chip, the following picture is of the hotel itself.
This dessert is called the 'Kitchen Sink' because it has just about every sundae topping created and it also boasts an entire can of whip cream. Good thing we did a lot of walking!
Little Brother and I SNUBA'd in the Living Seas Aquarium, which is big enough that the whole Spaceship Earth (the big golf ball looking thing) could fit inside without touching. There were 10 foot sharks. When researching it, people said that the sharks kept to the lower end of the water column and hardly ever came up. Well the day before, I went to check it out and what did I see, BIG SHARKS (see below) swimming eye level with me more than halfway UP the water column. I could see them eying me as if they knew I would be coming into the water with them soon. I tried to show them how skinny and unappealing I was compared to my strapping fire fighter brother. So we're ready to get into the tank and I ask our dive master about the sharks being higher up. He said they had gotten a new turtle and it had been harassing the sharks and, I quote: "Aggravating them." So here I am, hopping into a tank with very large, toothy and apparently angry sharks. I guess Disney wouldn't put us in if there were danger, because the public can see us from all the viewing areas, along with people in the restaurant. So a replay of Jaws wouldn't be good for customer happiness. Everything is going well (eye to eye encounters with turtles, fish and rays) and then I see the new turtle going after one of the shark's tails. I wanted to scream "Stop it you crazy turtle! You'll make him mad and then he'll come after me since my bare legs are looking like those turkey drumsticks they sell for snacks in the park!"

The aforementioned turkey legs
David loved the water park Typhoon Lagoon. It was a very fun place. This is David coming down from the best water roller coaster. Since it was off season, we never waited in any lines.
David, Little Brother and Poppy did a Segway Tour of the Fort Wilderness Area.
Meeting Mushu. This must be a very small person!
We went to the Pirate and Princess Party at the Magic Kingdom, hence the reason why David is in dreadlocks and pirate hat. One little girl even came up to him thinking he was Cap. Jack Sparrow! I was his pirate princess.
Mummy and her castle
No comments:
Post a Comment