That is very cute. It is fun to hear babys laugh.
He has a wonderful little laugh!
Laughing with the hiccups!!! How cute!!!! He is soooo big!!!
Love it!
Good singing voice, david! that's a great vid to share. I love it. Can't believe how big he is!!!!!!!!what color are his eyes (you know me, I can't see a thing!)deb
His eyes are grayish blue. Depends on the day how blue they are.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
That is very cute. It is fun to hear babys laugh.
He has a wonderful little laugh!
Laughing with the hiccups!!! How cute!!!! He is soooo big!!!
Love it!
Good singing voice, david! that's a great vid to share. I love it. Can't believe how big he is!!!!!!!!
what color are his eyes (you know me, I can't see a thing!)
deb
His eyes are grayish blue. Depends on the day how blue they are.
Post a Comment