
We finally got a stroller for Josh, and I love it! (Thanks Uncle Dennis and Aunt Nat!) The weather here has been awesome and we've gone on walks everyday. I feel so domestic and motherly pushing him around in it. Josh never complains about the bumps, even though we must have the worst sidewalks in the city in our neighborhood.

Today we walked to the grocery store, returned movies and picked up my contact lenses. We walked for more than an hour. I feel so environmentally friendly too, especially when I used my reusable grocery bag. The stroller has all the features that Josh and I need, like being able to fully recline, lightweight, good suspension, super-easy folding and a large sun/rain shade. It's good for all of us to get out of our dark bat-cave of an apartment. (Thanks Mum for making Josh's hat!)
1 comment:
Wow!!! He's getting so big. What would it be like to have sidewalks where we could actually drive a stroller. That's a great-lookin' stroller. I miss sidewalks. That sounds like fun to get out for a walk.
Post a Comment