So for those of you who don't have kids yet, let me tell you that it just about impossible to talk normally to an infant no matter how ridiculous you know that you sound. You just don't get the same smiles and reactions from them with normal tones and voice inflections. Therefore, I sound rather silly in the video, but it's worth it to see my boy smile up at me or hear him "talk" to me.
3 comments:
I love the end! lol
Ohmigoodness! I know what you mean. I hate listening to myself talking to Claire. I almost make it a point to NEVER speak when I'm filming her. I almost can't help it, though. LOL You're great.
Gotta say that Claire does that about 8-1000 times a day! I'm right there with you. I'm lucky to have my own washer and dryer. But I think I'd give it up if I didn't have to PAY RENT! LOL
Post a Comment