May 26, 2010

Laughing so hard I'm crying

I apologize for those who already got this on our FB page, but it was
too funny not to share with all my friends, especially parents.

In my June issue of Parents magazine, there was a hilarious article. Click here to read it. Actor and comedian Jay Mohr shares one of his own potty-training tales and I just about died reading it. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Wow - that's a new one! LOL I never thought to try it myself, but I DID figure out quickly that was the reason why my boys were both not in a hurry to toilet train. Diapers DO do their job too well. I had to take the leap of faith by just not buying any more diapers (I could tell them that I just didn't have any when they asked for them), got used to the fact that I'd be cleaning up pee (and sometimes the other) for awhile as they experienced the yuckiness that is leaking on oneself and bit the bullet. They each trained within a week. :)