Judging from the fact that I can pretty much only eat PB&J sandwiches right now (and an ultrasound) yes I am pregnant. Due date is December 13th, though after last time, I'm going to be ready starting in November.
whoa, whoa, whoa...that's freakin amazing! Planned or unplanned? So happy for you...at least i think I am...I'll let you know after I've had mine and dealt with Monster #1 and Monster #2. 25 months apart?
9 comments:
Oh my GOSH! ARE YOU PREGNANT?!? Sorry, subtle hints can often be lost on me - or else I can jump to conclusions. If that's a yes...CONGRATULATIONS! :)
I'm with Stephanie on this one... lol. Please clarify! (Or CONGRATS!)
I'm with Stephanie......are you pregnant?!??!! How exciting!
Judging from the fact that I can pretty much only eat PB&J sandwiches right now (and an ultrasound) yes I am pregnant. Due date is December 13th, though after last time, I'm going to be ready starting in November.
Wow! Congratulations, Lauren!
Congrats Lauren! That's wonderful!
Congrats Lauren! That's so exciting!
whoa, whoa, whoa...that's freakin amazing! Planned or unplanned? So happy for you...at least i think I am...I'll let you know after I've had mine and dealt with Monster #1 and Monster #2. 25 months apart?
It was planned (or a lapse in sanity, take your pick) and if the little one comes on schedule, they'll be 26 months apart.
Post a Comment