June 23, 2010

Your Opinion Needed

As you can see by the poll on the right, I want to know your opinion on whether or not I should get one of those floating fetus tickers that say how many days you have left. I really don't have an opinion either way. On one hand, it would be kind of fun (or disheartening, depending on my mood) to see how many days I have left, but on the other, I have heard people say that they're kind of creepy. So vote (it's all anonymous, so don't worry, no one will know what you think...) by the 7th will you? I'd really like to know what people think.

6 comments:

The Marley Family said...

Well, since I had one..... (hang head in shame) :(

They're not terrible...and I thought it was helpful to be able to see what the baby looks like. However, I have seen cuter ones minus the fetus, so I think I would've probably picked a different one.

Hope this helps.

Madame Palmkey said...

If you want a ticker or it would help you at all, there are plenty of non-fetus tickers that can tell you how far you are and how long you have to go. I vote for a pea pod moving along a line.

Lauren said...

Mhana, I like the idea of the little pea pod, I'll have to look for one. Katie, you don't have to be worried that you had one. I really don't care what people have. A few of my friends have them right now and they don't creep me out at all. I've just heard that opinion expressed and wanted to know if it was widely held.

Stephanie said...

I also thought it was kinda nice to see what the baby looks like as it's developing and it was actually Caleb who wanted to know how much longer until the baby was coming. He was counting down since day like 200. :P I honestly didn't do much searching to see what else there was. It didn't really matter all that much to me.

The Fergy Bunch said...

I had multiple tickers, I had the floating fetus which I think was wonderfully creepy but I thought it was funny to see my baby doing light speed 360s.

deb sorensen said...

I totally think it's creepy, but I totally have one or I really wouldn't know how far I am without consulting my doctor!