July 19, 2011

This is getting ridiculous

All I wanted was a picture of my cute boys in their matching sweaters (that I of course got for like 80% off in a clearance bin in an outlet store!) and this is what I got:
 And the worst part is that they were both totally happy and content until I sat them next to each other on the couch and got out the camera.

I'm starting to think that I might never have a decent family photo.  Oh well.  Maybe I can fudge it and say that I'm trying to go for realism here.

4 comments:

Brittney said...

Is it better when Mom's behind the camera with them? I'd be more than happy to take a couple of shots (and will be in town next weekend).

Oh! And Ben is looking more and more like Josh wish each photo that you post! lol Facial expressions and all ;)

Kristen and Alex said...

HAHAHAHA.......That is so funny! You'll get a good picture eventually! And I love the blackmail photo.

The Marley Family said...

Love them! They must see the camera and immediately know how to respond: sheer terror. Priceless.

Maybe you should let someone else take the pic, then you could sit with them and tickle their sides (that works for us) Or ask Josh to show you how to laugh (that's all the help I've got).

Meghan C said...

Totally gives you lots of ammunition to embarrass them when they are older. Embrace these pictures and tuck them away in a safe place :-)