


I never thought that I would be so busy and yet accomplish nothing in a single day. Josh is sleeping better at night, but we don't get to bed until usually around midnight. Then I sleep in (I'm taking advantage of this while I only have one kid) as late as I can. The only drawback to that is that I feel like a lot of my day has been wasted. When Josh is awake it's almost impossible to get anything done. Writing this blog is taking a while because I have to keep getting up to put his binky back in. Watching this little guy change is so fascinating. He discovered the TV this morning and it entertained him for about two minutes. Josh has started to scream uncontrollably when we change his diaper (I'm sure our neighbors just love us...) and spits up about twenty times a day. Just about every part of our apartment has been christened with baby puke now. Josh makes all sorts of funny faces, especially when he is working on something special for his diaper. Life is pretty good with our baby and I can't wait until he can start interacting with us more.
2 comments:
I understand completely. It's a big deal just to shower and feed YOURSELF in a day. Start with the small stuff and remember that THAT is an accomplishment. It gets better.
Josh is looking great. Take advantage as much as possible, and remember when you are taking care of Josh you are accomplishing tons. The apartment doesn't have to look nice when you have a little one.
Post a Comment