
Last night Josh slept "like a baby." (Whoever came up with that phrase must not have been referring to newborns...) He went to sleep by himself after eating around 11pm and then slept until 3am. I feed him for an hour (he ate about 5 oz!) and then he went back to sleep by himself and slept until 7:30am. Yippee! It is amazing how much more energy I have when my sleep can come during the night instead of catnaps through the day. David didn't have to get up at all last night, which is great on school nights. Thanks Josh, Mommy and Daddy love you!
2 comments:
HURRAY!!! That's so great, Lauren...I'm so glad that you are getting some sleep...Eight more weeks on Baby Whisperer or Babywise stuff and he should sleep a full 12 hours by himself...Letting him cry is FINE!!! I have the hardest time wtih it, but I know it is teaching Claire to be independant and to 'self-soothe'...Especially if she is at the point that she will cry while I hold her or if she is laying by herself, and then I don't have hear the screaming...well, quite as loud anyway...
Awesome! It's amazing what having two or three hours put together will do for ya. May you be blessed with many more of those nights! :D
Post a Comment