April 12, 2010

Growin' Boy

Here are the stats from Josh's 18 month check up:
Height: 33 inches, 71%
Weight: 31.4 pounds, 95%
Head circ: 19.8 inches, 96%

Seeing as he weighed just shy of 30 lbs at his last check up, I am happy that his growth curve is finally starting to even out. It had been going almost straight up since he was 3 months old. He was a pretty good boy and only cried for a few minutes during and after the shots. There are some benefits of having super-chunky thighs! It was also the fastest appointment ever; I hardly waited at all. I was only away from my apartment for one hour, and that includes travel time. Living only three miles from the clinic is great.

And now, for some random pictures of the wee lil' tyke.

2 comments:

Ashley said...

He's so adorable!! Love the dirty-face picture.

The Marley Family said...

Wow, such a big boy.