
This toy may look innocent, but I think it is starting to take on intelligent (and somewhat creepy) life. It randomly is turning on and talking. While it plays a variety of music and the alphabet, it chooses instead to say things like "Hello" and "I love you" with this little electronic voice. The other night after we were all in bed, it started talking out in the living room. Just now, it was laying face down in Josh's room, (and it hadn't been played with in hours) and when I walked by with some laundry, it did the whole "I love you" phrase in this sing-song voice. I mean, this is starting to get kind of spooky. I would get rid of it, but Josh really does like playing with all the buttons.
3 comments:
Creepy. Did you ever watch "The Twilight Zone"? If so, remember the Talking Tina episode (creepy doll that talked and wanted to "get rid" of the dad--aweful--probably one of the few Twilight Zone's I've ever seen). It just reminded me of that episode, but at least your talking toy says "I love you!"
I believe Nick would recommend shooting it. And prolly your dad, too. te he
Gaul, that's really creepy... I mean really really Creepy... really. Is it still doing it? I'm not even going to share my theories.
Post a Comment