July 16, 2010

Lazy Summer Days

It's finally warm enough to use the unheated pool. We've enjoyed going out in the evenings for a nice swim. Josh likes the water, but tends to scream a lot, to the annoyance of our neighbors.We got a cool little battery-powered bubble gun that Josh loves. It blows out huge amounts of bubbles and lights up, much to the amusement of any child in a 50' radius.And just because I find it mildly amusing, here is another picture of Josh:Yes, he is wearing a diaper. Mr. Fountain is too unreliable to go without one. The last time David let him run around in the buff, Josh promptly tinkled on my favorite quilt within 10 seconds of becoming naked. At least I have my own washer and dryer now. This kid can be a real handful, but I love him so much.

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Love the car one. Yeah, those fountains are pretty unreliable. :S Love the bubbles!

Lauren said...

Well, actually no. I was referring to Josh himself, but I can see now the confusion! We don't really give body parts a name around here. :)

deb sorensen said...

Ooops. I understand better now. Sorry! You even have a body part listed on your blog now. Feel free to delete ;) We don't name them other cutesy names either...with one exception, but I'll let you ask so you don't have multiple body parts on here unless you want them. ;)