February 25, 2011

Analyze This

I was reading a friend's blog and for a challenge, she had to list songs on her music player.  It got me thinking about what I'm actually listening to right now and let me tell you, it's a pretty darn random list.

Viva La Vida - Coldplay
Going Under (live acoustic) - Evanescence
I'm Like a Lawyer - Fall Out Boy (the music video is powerful)
Like We Never Loved At All - Faith Hill and Tim McGraw
Cupid's Chokehold - Gym Class Heros
What I've Done - Linkin Park
Billie Jean - Michael Jackson
Let's Never Stop Falling in Love - Pink Martini
Bartender Song (radio edit) - Rehab ft. Hank Williams Jr.
Into the Night - Santana ft. Chad Kroeger
Life in a Northern Town - Sugarland

This isn't even everything.  There's also some Matchbox 20, Shakira, Maroon 5, Beyonce, Doobie Brothers, David Archulata... I could keep on going.

So what does that list of songs say about me?  Now excuse me while I go find some Dashboard Confessional...

1 comment:

Carina & Dan said...

haha :) I love your new blog header.