Stay tuned for some fun posts I have planned. I have some pictures of David as baby and I want to compare them with Ben and Josh. It might take me a little while because I only have 16 days left of my maternity leave, so I'm soaking up all the time I get to spend with my boys.
February 28, 2011
Truth and Excuses
I don't have much time to post lately because we're still battling sickness in our house. It's been going on for over two weeks now. David, Josh and I are pretty much over it and since Ben was the last to get sick, I hope it means he will be done this week sometime. It's like having a newborn again because he's up at night coughing and has a stuffed up nose. He is starting to cry when he sees the booger sucker bulb syringe but it sure does help.
Stay tuned for some fun posts I have planned. I have some pictures of David as baby and I want to compare them with Ben and Josh. It might take me a little while because I only have 16 days left of my maternity leave, so I'm soaking up all the time I get to spend with my boys.
Stay tuned for some fun posts I have planned. I have some pictures of David as baby and I want to compare them with Ben and Josh. It might take me a little while because I only have 16 days left of my maternity leave, so I'm soaking up all the time I get to spend with my boys.
brought to you by
Lauren
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment