Here are both boys at 3 1/2 months old. Josh (left) weighed 15 lbs 7 oz, and Ben weighs 14 lbs 10 oz. I think Josh carried all that extra weight in his face. My goodness, I'd forgotten how plump he was. Who would have guessed that he was my little preemie?
"Resistance to my cuteness is futile. Give in to my power and make all sorts of funny noises to appease me. I reduce grown men to babbling and cooing. An entire household bows before me to kiss my head. Yorgesen domination today, world domination tomorrow! Bwah ha ha ha!"


3 comments:
He's a cutie and they do look very much a like! I love the commentary you wrote at the end. It is so true! haha
gotta be the cutest side by side I've seen...ever. I love that you even dressed them the same. He does not even look chubby next to Josh! Oh my goodness.
Okay, Ben could NOT get any cuter!!! I can't get enough of that adorable smile!
Post a Comment