My packing average is only about three boxes a day, which doesn't bode well for moving next week. I have good intentions, but the 'assistance' from my handy helpers is more like hindrance.
I think I might throw all the boxes into one of the spare bedrooms and just let the kids go buck wild after we get done moving.
3 comments:
Can you throw a few boxes in a bedroom now, let them go wild and just close the door behind you? ;)
When Jacob and I moved last year, our packing pretty much equated to: Throw as much stuff into laundry baskets and open boxes as we could, take them to the new place, dump them out, and start over again with another load. lol One of the benefits of moving within the same area. =)
The two biggest boxes, which aren't too helpful for actual moving, are my placating offering to them. Josh has perfected the 'run and dive' and Ben has bent the side down enough to crawl inside after brother.
Very cute! I can't believe how big Ben is getting! He's adorable!
Post a Comment