December 30, 2011

Family tree

 David made this family tree (idea courtesy of Pinterest) for his parents for Christmas.  The brown branches are the names of the children and spouses and the green names are the 30+ grandchildren.  The line across the bottom says "Like branches on a tree, we all grow in different directions yet our roots remain as one."

David made it on the computer using Adobe Illustrator, so we can update it in a few years as the family continues to grow.  I thought he did a fantastic job!  I love that I married an artistic man.

(Christmas pictures to come soon.  I have a really good but super fat book that is due at the library tomorrow and I don't want to have to go back on the wait list for it.)

3 comments:

Kristen and Alex said...

Wow! That is awesome! I love it!

Ashley said...

I love that!

Brittany Evans said...

What a wonderful gift! I love that it can be replaced too, easily, every few years. Awesome!