April 22, 2012

Halfway already?

I know that technically 20 weeks is the halfway mark through pregnancy, but September sure seems to be a long ways away.  And when I didn't even find out until I was 6 weeks along, it just doesn't seem like I'm on the final half of this journey.

To mark this occasion I get to: take care of a husband who just had knee surgery and will be on crutches for the next six weeks.  This means I also get to do fun things like yard work and continue to be the primary caregiver for the boys.  But I've been doing that for the last two months with tax season, so it really isn't that big of a change.  Today Josh has some sort of stomach bug and has puked all morning.  Luckily David has been keeping him in bed with him (and a bucket) so that I can do a zillion loads of laundry.  And Ben is whining at my leg because he doesn't want the Cheerios that I give him every morning for breakfast.

So here's to throwing another one into the mix in 20 weeks.  Bring it on.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

I couldn't help but smirk when I saw the label at the bottom of this post. "Pity me please" he he. I do. You have my sympathy. I hope everyone is feeling better and fully recovered as soon as possible. Hang in there girlie. :)

Brittany Evans said...

I just looked at your poll on the side...only 4 more hours to vote, which means only 4 more hours until the big news!!! I am so, so excited to hear about Baby Yorgesen number 3. :) YAY!