April 14, 2012

What do you think?

Only eight more days until the ultrasound where we'll find out the gender of the little one.  And baby better cooperate because for the first time I have an actual nursery and I want to decorate in a non gender neutral way.  Not that I'm going to go all out with blue footballs or pink lace, but I do want to do a few things special depending on whether it will be another little boy or a baby girl.

And I'm not posting a belly shot because I pretty much look the same as I did in the last pictures.  I can tell people sometimes want to say something to me, but aren't sure if I've just eaten too much Easter candy and don't have the dignity to suck it in.  No maternity clothes yet, though I'm at the point where I no longer need a belt to keep my jeans on.  It's rather nice for a few months of my life to actually have a bit more 'umph' than my normal curvy-as-a-2x4 body.

So go vote in that little poll over on the right (you too, google reader friends!) and let me know if you believe in the wives tales that you get more sick with girls than with boys.

1 comment:

Brittany Evans said...

I am SO excited to hear about the ultrasound!!! :)