November 18, 2010

More Random Photos

 There is no logical link to these pictures at all, just snippets of everyday life.
 When I first peeked into his room, I though he had somehow escaped during nap time.  Then I saw the little toes.
 Last night's entertainment involved getting out the Christmas lights.  Things are always pretty exciting at our place.
I need to adjust the light levels of the one on the left, but I don't feel like getting up off the couch right now, moving to the desktop and putting in the effort.  And in the one on the right, I was unaware David was taking my picture, hence the look of boredom on my face.
 Please note the pile of shoes in the background.  Josh has to dump out our shoe box at least 20 times a day.  I'm good as long as I get them back in before David gets home, opens the door and trips over all the shoes.  And no, only half of them are mine.

No comments: