November 4, 2010

Random Pictures

 Here are a bunch of pictures we've taken over the past month but I haven't found a real reason to post them yet with any sort of cohesive meaning.  So here's to the final stages of our lives as a three-member family.
I bought Josh two Halloween books and he loved them so much that I had to start hiding them after the reading them dozens of times a day.
The handsome men of my life
 We celebrated Josh's birthday on Halloween.  Even though he wasn't feeling good, Josh graciously allowed me to dress him in his cute pirate outfit from last year.  We weren't able to go to any of the Halloween parties because of him being sick, which is too bad because David and I were going to go as Calico Jack and Anne Bonny.
This is what happens when Josh doesn't want to take a nap.
 
 Finally, a picture that shows Josh smiling!  We have our fingers up in celebration of our football team being ranked #1.

No comments: