(note: this is the first time I've used the phone blogger app, so if you have trouble seeing it, it looks funky or you just plain ol' don't like it, let me know.)
I'm sort of glad you put in that ONE picture of him crying. Otherwise I'd think you had the perfect, smiley, happy baby or something. :)
He is adorable! So smily and fun! What a little cutie pants! And I think he looks just like you. (Have other people told you that?)
My baby is also a sweet, smily little guy. It makes me want to freeze time so that I can hold him, cuddle him, and enjoy him before he learns to talk, turns three, and tells me that he hates me.
4 comments:
He has the cutest smile! And I love the UO football jersey :-)
I'm sort of glad you put in that ONE picture of him crying. Otherwise I'd think you had the perfect, smiley, happy baby or something. :)
He is adorable! So smily and fun! What a little cutie pants! And I think he looks just like you. (Have other people told you that?)
My baby is also a sweet, smily little guy. It makes me want to freeze time so that I can hold him, cuddle him, and enjoy him before he learns to talk, turns three, and tells me that he hates me.
That boy is such a cutie pants! I have to say that I love the one in the grocery cart with his chubby legs coming out the holes. :)
I don't think I've ever seen anything cuter than Ben on that four-wheeler thing! So adorable!
Post a Comment