September 30, 2011

another Yorgesen photo shoot

I got the boys matching shirts and thought it would be so cute to take their pictures.  You think I'd have learned by now, wouldn't you?

Josh wasn't really feeling any love for the camera.  Ben spent his time trying to grab the camera away from me.  Fun times were had by all!

Then I got a few good pictures of Josh, who was pleased that I was taking Ben's picture.  We played a little game where I took Ben's picture and then took his.

Finally, some pictures were no one is screaming!  Portrait photography this is not, but at least I have a little hope of getting a picture good enough to give to relatives for Christmas.

2 comments:

The Marley Family said...

These look great Lauren, good work--Christmas here you come. :)

A trick I've heard from a photographer is to use mini marshmallows (if your kids like them) cause they hide easy and don't look bulky in the mouth.

Marshmallows don't work with my boys cause they don't like them, but bribery of some other yummy small treat is a definite yes.

Brittany Evans said...

Woot woot for photo shoot success! You have got some handsome boys. Love Ben's hair - it's getting long!