David and I have worked out a system for feeding him at night that seems to be working out good so far and gives each of us a somewhat decent stretch of sleep during the night. We both get up for the midnight feeding (well, I get up, David is usually still up at that time) and then I take the 3am one and he takes the 6am one. David is such a great dad. He spends a lot of time holding him, even when playing his Xbox. David just got it back from the company, plus a brand new game that he has been waiting for (Fable 2) came out.
October 27, 2008
and so it begins...
David and I have worked out a system for feeding him at night that seems to be working out good so far and gives each of us a somewhat decent stretch of sleep during the night. We both get up for the midnight feeding (well, I get up, David is usually still up at that time) and then I take the 3am one and he takes the 6am one. David is such a great dad. He spends a lot of time holding him, even when playing his Xbox. David just got it back from the company, plus a brand new game that he has been waiting for (Fable 2) came out.
brought to you by
Lauren
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
wow, I don't know if you want any advice, but I will mention that the way I become better about how to take care of Claire was because of two books: the first and best is called "on becoming babywise" isbn: 1932740082. the other is called: "Baby Whisperer". I like the babywise one better, but they both have similar ideas. I have tons of advice for getting him to sleep in the night...if you want it. Good luck. I'm sure you're doing great. It really is a lot of work. The older they get, the easier it becomes, so don't worry too much. I'm sure glad your mom is so close if you need her.
Post a Comment