October 22, 2008

Coming home

Well, they have taken him out from under the lights...again. The tube in no longer in his nose and they now say that Friday is his day, which is good for me as I have a test and presentation on Thursday. He did pretty good last night, he ate 45 mls in 8 minutes. They say he's doing good, but his bilirubin levels just don't stay down. Well, he did have a hard time coming into this world. His nose is really straightening out, and he can't use the phrase "Yeah, well you should see the other guy!"

I hope I can find more time during the day, because with having to travel to the hospital and back leaves me with little time to actually do homework. I remember when Lauren was at her baby shower I had Josh on my chest and the laptop on my thighs and I was trying to get things done. I tell you what though, I was perfectly warm with the child heater on my chest and the laptop heater on my legs.

I hope everyone is having a good week and I thank you for all the prayers and calls. I can't wait until he can meet his army of aunts, uncles, cousins, grandparents, great grandparents and all the rest.

1 comment:

BERRETT'S said...

sweet, beautiful baby! Congratulations, from Carisa (Nat's sister)