Well, Lauren is off to her baby shower for a few hours, maybe she'll get the chance to relax a little (hopefully). This will be our first real father and son time where I will get to feed him and hold him as long as I want. Josh is doing well, he is off the lights again and back into his loose fitting baby clothes. He also ate this last meal of food from mom and the bottle, he only had to have 1 ml of milk down the tube. Right now I am holding him while he hiccups uncontrollably.
It's interesting comparing him to all the other baby's here in NICU, because he's not really fussy, doesn't cry out that much and also what is great is that he sleeps through a lot of noise. Lauren and I can be having a normal conversation from across this room and he doesn't mind. I can't wait to take him home and if things keep going the way they are it shouldn't take too much longer. Wow he's a good looking kid!
2 comments:
Congradulations!!! I was so excited to read your blog. You sweet little son is beautiful. I guess what else would one expect with such gorgous parents. I wish I could have been at your shower. But, I wanted you to know that I'm so happy for you and I hope he gets to come home soon. We will remember you in our prayers.
What a blessing that everything is going well. We continue to pray for you and are glad that you are able to handle the situation. Sounds like Josh has two wonderful parents.
Post a Comment