October 11, 2008

Blue Light Special

Yeah, it might look like he's tanning, but this technology is used for treating jaundice. His cool looking shades help protect his eyes (plus I think it just makes him feel at home). He's not a very fussy baby (yet), with all of the nice things they have in NICU he is being treated like a king. Lauren is continuing to do well, her ankles and feet are just now starting to really swell up, providing us with a lot of "cankel" jokes. Joshua is a real bundle of joy, I like having my time with him...The nurse doesn't have to really do anything when I am around. I learned how to run all of Josh's equipement and after putting him down I just have the nurse check to see that I hooked everything up. It's not any more complicated than running an Xbox. ;)

All in all, everything is going great. Thanks for all of your prayers and support. We are a blessed family. We love are little boy.

No comments: