Yeah, well as you can see October is one of our favorite months and therefore deserves a little attention. Lauren is doing well, she is starting to feel more pain from carrying the baby, not the baby directly, because honestly, this is probably the nicest, cutest baby that still isn't born. Well, I am allowed my opinion, besides...it's our child.
Hope you all have a great and wonderful October and a spooky Halloween. Also, watch out for the bats!
3 comments:
The boys loved your pirate picture.
You look like a true pirate. I'll have to show Lillian. Love your backdrop.
You guys are dorks! No, really...what an awesome blog. Good work, David. Husband tag, eh? My friends and I refer to tag as well, you know...So that makes that a funny phrase for us. At first I thought you guys knew about it and then I realized you probably wouldn't understand unless I told you about it...David, you're an obsessed Dutchman, ya know?
Post a Comment