We just had to share a picture of our little pumpkin. Actually, Josh's costume should be a skunk because he's been a little stinker lately. Josh has decided that he will stay awake at night and not let mom or dad get any sleep. I was up until 5:30am, so about 24 hours straight with no sleep, and probably would have been up later if David hadn't of gotten up and taken him from me. Josh stayed awake from 11pm until 5:30am! Someone please tell me that this too shall pass... It wasn't very fun. If Josh keeps this up he might not have any siblings. (I would say just kidding, but at 5am this morning it sounded like a good idea.) Hope you have a good Halloween and those of you with kids, please post some pictures of your little monsters!
October 31, 2008
Happy Halloween!
We just had to share a picture of our little pumpkin. Actually, Josh's costume should be a skunk because he's been a little stinker lately. Josh has decided that he will stay awake at night and not let mom or dad get any sleep. I was up until 5:30am, so about 24 hours straight with no sleep, and probably would have been up later if David hadn't of gotten up and taken him from me. Josh stayed awake from 11pm until 5:30am! Someone please tell me that this too shall pass... It wasn't very fun. If Josh keeps this up he might not have any siblings. (I would say just kidding, but at 5am this morning it sounded like a good idea.) Hope you have a good Halloween and those of you with kids, please post some pictures of your little monsters!
brought to you by
Lauren
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
David & Lauren....your little Josh is so cute. I have been following your blog since Lauren went into labor and I am so glad that all is well with both mom and baby and that he is home now. How exciting! We can't wait for our little boy to arrive. I am sure there will be lots of those crazy nights ahead of you, but in the end it is all worth it and I am sure you will want more. Congratulations to you and your beautiful family!
Post a Comment