October 10, 2008

Good News

Are son was born at 4 am this morning, 5 and a half weeks early. He's doing well and is currently in NICU for monitoring. Joshua David weighed in at 5 lbs 12 0z and is 18 inches long. We'll post more later.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Congratulations! I pray that Lauren and Joshua both will be in good health. Congratulations once again!

jenn said...

Lauren and David-
My goodness Lauren! You are wonderwoman! What a beautiful baby you have. Congrats! I had a sneaking suspicion when we talked on thurs you might be in labor but I didnt say anything b/c I didnt want to "scare" you. So much for your list of things to do huh?! I am so happy for the both of you- you are truly blessed! Please let me know if there is anything I can do for the both of you...remember I only live and work a couple blocks from you!
Welcome baby!!
Love,
Jenn:)
ps I am at RB central tonight if you stop in for a feeding (sunday)